A Parent Teacher Meet was held on 25th January 2020 to discuss the performance of students with their parents. The program started with prayer song. Rev. Mother R. Santhus Mary FSAG, Superior, Rev. Mother C.Noel Rani FSAG, Secretary Rev.Dr.E.Glitta sumangali, FSAG, Principal, Rev.Sr.A.John Dayana FSAG, Vice principal, M.Vinothini Parent lightening the lamp. The PTA Convener Ms.R.Sandhiya Rani, Assistant Professor Department of mathematics welcomed the gathering. Rev.Mother C.Noel Rani FSAG wished the parents to their presence. Rev.Dr.E.Glitta Sumangali, FSAG, Principal briefed the gathering about the activities and also explained how the college offers the best possible learning environment for the students. Rev.Sr.A.John Dayana, FSAG Vice principal welcomed the parents to Co-operate with management to the development of students education and discipline . Rev.Mother C.Noel Rani, FSAG,Secretary Honour to the chief guest Mr.R.Robert Assistant Professor Physics department, Govt.Arts College for Men Krishnagiri and he explained the importance of PTA meeting. Mr.Kuppuswamy, Assistant Director Planing and statistics department collectorate office, Sai Academy Krishnagiri Explain importance of girl’s education, awareness of government jobs. Ms. M Pallavi, Assistant professor Department of English concluded the PTA Programme.
PTA MEETING FEEDBACK REPORT
VENUE: SF5,SF8, SF9
- We are discussed about the student’s last semester marks and percentages to each student.
- Students identified as low performers were advised and tips to improve their performance were given.
- We are instructing the students should not bring mobiles to the college.
- Suppose the students take leave for any necessary reasons they should inform to the respective class in charge.
- If they take leave more than three days the management will send sms to their parents.
- To participate in extracurricular activities to develop their knowledge.
- A feedback form was filled up by the parents the parents were satisfied with administration, teaching, non-teaching staffs of the college.
- All the parents expressed their faith in the working of the college.
PARENT-TEACHERS ASSOCIATION MEMBERS