The students who belong to SC/ST, minority and economically weaker sections are identified during the process of admission. These students are provided every possible help during their stay in the college such as liberal fee concessions to economically weaker students, arranging Central/State Government, Merit, Talent and IVDP (NGO) sponsored scholarships, and minority scholarships. Fee concessions are offered by the management to the needy students in order to minimize the dropout rate and encourage them to pursue their studies. Mr. A Stephen Arockia Raj, Senior Assistant in the office committed himself to arrange Central/State Government scholarship from the inception of the college.
|Year||Name of scholarship||No of Beneficiaries||Amount (Rs)||Total|
|CSS MERIT SCHOLARSHIP||8||80,000|
|2017-2018||CM. MERIT AWARD||1||3,000||710,720|
How to apply?
- The SC/ST, Minorities students are eligible to apply for scholarship offered by the Tamil Nadu Government, provided their parents annual income does not exceed 2,00,000/- .
- Merit students are also eligible to get the scholarship from the government.
- As per the rules and regulations of the Government, each-scholarship holder is expected to open a saving account in a national bank, wherein the amount will be credited directly by the Government.
- Those desirous of applying for a fresh scholarship or for its renewal should submit a duly filled-in application form at the College Office on or before the due date
- As and when the Government or the donor sends the amount to the Principal the Scholarship will be disbursed to the deserving students. Students are to sign the register on receipt of the scholarship.
- In addition, the college also provides Fees Concession to the deserving students.